Welcome to Integrated Behavioral Health, Psychiatric Center of Baton Rouge, LA
Adult Mental Health – Providing knowledgeable, thoughtful, and compassionate mental health care to the Baton Rouge community
Integrated Behavioral Health was established by Drs. Morson and Qalbani to provide expert psychiatric treatment and evaluation. Since 2010 we have specialized in caring for children, adolescents, and adults coping with mental illness. We also provide forensic assessments, psychological testing, and coordination of care with a multidisciplinary, integrated approach. We recently expanded into the Baton Rouge area, opening an office with Dr. Elizabeth Ault. Dr. Ault and her staff see adults age 18 and up for medication management of psychiatric disorders and for individual outpatient therapy. Her primary areas of expertise are in treating anxiety, depression, adult ADHD, PTSD, and insomnia.
At Integrated Behavioral Health, we offer holistic, caring and experienced treatment for our patients while always incorporating the latest in medical and psychological advances.
Our philosophy is to provide individualized, comprehensive treatment through:
- Carefully and openly addressing the specific concerns of our patients;
- Providing the time and space needed to understand the often complex situation of every patient
- Integrating a multi-disciplinary, evidence-based approach to each patient’s unique circumstances
- Setting goals in partnership with patients to move forward towards their individual objectives
- Ensuring continuity of care by providing a stable, ongoing relationship with your doctor and therapist
We accept the following insurances: Blue Cross Blue Shield, United, Optum/United Health, and Cigna. Private Pay Options also available.